Other Resources Available from the
National Jewish Committee on Girl Scouting
Publications Available for a Nominal Fee
- Craft Ideas for Jewish Holidays, $5.00
Includes many craft projects, songs, games and recipes for Jewish Holidays throughout the
year. It also contains clear explanations of the various holidays.
- Kit: About Jewish Girls in Girl Scouts, $5.00
Contains: history of NJCGS and the awards; fact sheets on Jewish faith and beliefs, observing the Sabbath, Holy Days and Festivals; information and sample letters to Girl Scout councils and Jewish institutions; all items listed below with an *.
- Suggestions for Jewish Girl Scout Services and Award Ceremonies, $1.00
- Girl Scouting and the Jewish Girl, $5.00 for 50 brochures
A recruitment brochure which summarizes the NJCGS Awards and talks of the value of Girl Scouting to the Jewish Girl.
- Program Cover, $5.00 for 100, $2.00 for 25.
Suitable for a Girl Scout Sabbath or Awards Ceremony or Heritage
Day Program, these color printed covers come unfolded, 8.5" x 11".
When folded, the artwork has the Girl Scout Promise surrounded by six
Jewish symbols, done in tasteful pastels, on the front.
Note: Items listed with an * are included in the Kit
About Jewish Girls in Girl Scouts.
Items available on this website are indicated by a link.
To order any of these, fill out and print our form
and send a check in the correct amount to the address given.
- Nomination form for Adult Ora Award
- Jewish Holiday and Festival 10-Year Calendar *
- Brochure: Israel Scouts: Tsofim Friendship Caravan
- Sample copy (one only) of Brochure: "Girl Scouting and the
Jewish Girl." *
- Sample copy (one only) of Program Cover *
- Guidelines for Camping with the Observant Jewish Girl Scout *
- Procedures for Organizing a Council Jewish Committee on Girl Scouting *
- Order forms for Religious Award Books for Jewish Girl Scouts *
- Order forms for all NJCGS materials *
The National Jewish Committee on Girl Scouting, Inc. gratefully acknowledges the generous support of Violet Zall Hordes Foundation.
This page is maintained by
Esther A. Heller
Last updated January 9, 2019